Sunday, August 17, 2008

Waffles in Drawer

Yesterday I decided to put leftover waffles in a slide out drawer that is used for all our saran wrap, aluminum foil and plastic bags. A couple of times I've put the ice cream in the refridgerator. On many occassions I go looking for the remote control and find it upstairs on our dining room table, or on the coffee table. Not a big deal, except our tv is in the basement.

Why do I unconciously take things and put them in a place that makes no sense as to where they should be located? This problem has gone on for way too long and I must find a solution. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

1 comment:

Grafted Branch said...

Pay attention!

lol. You don't know me, so it's probably bad form for me to say that even if I feel the liberty because I do the same things.

I like your blog title.