Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hospice House

On many occasions a sadness comes over me when I work in the hospice house. At first I thought it was seeing all the people alone in their rooms, some just being kept alive by machines and others watching TV alone. But today when entering the hospice house the same sadness came over me, but my thoughts changed from the loneliness to the thought of them not coming to any solid conclusions on what they truly believed about their existence.

On my death bed whether I'm right or wrong I want to be solid in my faith and what I believe about my existence. I want to be satisfied about my belief of GOD. I don't want to be indecisive regarding anything in my life that truly mattered. From what i believe when I fall flat on my face meeting my creator for the first time, I want to truly say I tried to the best of my ability to fulfill His desire for my life.

No comments: