Monday, February 01, 2010

The Final Season


Tomorrow is the beginning of the final season of Lost. After Kim and I viewed the first two minutes of tomorrow nights premiere I realized this is my favorite show of all time. As I watched the suspense level passed any episode I had watched of the X-files.

I'm not ready for the season to begin. I keep thinking its just going to be a big letdown. Or they'll leave us hanging with a bunch of questions like the X-files did and then try and make more money by doing a movie or two.

I'm a huge J.J. Abrams fan and I just hope he can talk the money hungry television executives into not leaving us hanging and doing a movie. But even then the writers have given us a whole lot of questions that need answers. The big question is do they even have answers.





No comments: