Thursday, April 01, 2010

Frosty the Snow Beast


I’m a little late with this post. How can it be in the upper 70’s and a month ago when this photo was taken we had that much snow?

Sometime in early March with all the snow on the ground I set out to make the biggest snowman of my life. I had to make a snow ramp to get the upper body in place. When Asher got up from his nap and looked out the window he pointed saying AAAAHHHHHH! I knew then that I had achieved success. I hope I haven’t set the bar too high for future snowmen. If so I'll need some help next year. This was quite the feat for one person.

A couple days later a 5-year old stopped by to tell me that snowmen are taken inside homes for the summer. I did not respond to him. Poor kid, I hope he takes it well when he understands one day the delusion he has been under his whole life.

No comments: