Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brotherly Love


I came down to post about something after putting Asher asleep for his nap. I can't remember what I wanted to post? Hmmm, I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm just going to write about whatever.....

Asher is adjusting better to having a brother than Kim and I expected. We were worried he would reject him from the beginning realizing his golden days of only child just came to a grinding halt. He continually goes up to Greyson to snuggle, hug, or hold him. At times he asks us to put down Greyson so he can have a hug, but for the most part he's doing well. He even wanted Greyson to nurse from him today pulling up his shirt and reaching for his nipple. What more could a brother ask for?

Greyson is sleeping better through the night. The other night he slept from 11:30pm to 4:30am. We are a little worried he's not getting enough milk from breast feeding because he's only gained a couple of ounces. Asher bulked up immediately. As long as he's not losing weight we'll just have to wait it out a little longer. For the first time he's having problems falling asleep tonight. He's not feeling well.

Well, I still don't know what I was going to write this afternoon. Maybe later it'll come back to me. So here's a bunch of random things: Mom is getting a new vacuum cleaner. I'm being moved into a different position at work helping manage a 1600 pc roll out this year. Can't seem to stop reading about mountain bikes. Giant Trance X2 seems to be the best bike for the $2500 price range.


And whats with this $25 million dollar Strand Craft 122 super yacht. It comes with a custom built super car that has 880 hp and top speed of 230 mph. First of all, who needs a $25 million dollar yacht with 14,000 hp which includes a super car that's garaged inside it? 6 of these beasts are being built and 5 are already sold. Who are these people? Millions of people are starving in the world and these people feel the need to blow it on a super yacht. This is all the proof that one needs to know the world is wrong. I would jump ship, or should I say super yacht if I could, but unfortunately no other planets for me to live on just yet......maybe someday, but not in my generation.

No comments: